We are concerned with meeting the needs of the present and safeguarding the opportunities of future generations. That is why it is important for us to take responsibility and operate sustainably!
– The KING’s HOTELs regularly optimise existing processes and decisions with regard to their own ecological and economic values.
– We question existing processes as well as new decisions: What influence do these have on our goal achievement with regard to sustainability? This includes new projects such as our digitalisation in the guest area and also internally in the offices, new suppliers, purchasing standards, materials such as our natural wood used in all our properties, etc.
- 100% green energy
- Increased use of ecological cleaning products
- Organic & Fair Trade coffee in all hotels
- Reduction of food waste
- More regional and organic food