Hygiene has always been a top priority for us, making us one of the first German hotel operations to be ISO certified. At the same time, part of this process has always been our commitment to implement the strict hygienic standards of the German Hotel and Restaurant Association in all rooms and public areas. Years ago, we developed our KING’s Standards, a process for monitoring and complying with these and, beyond that, self-imposed hygiene goals.
Our commitment to hygiene and safety goes far beyond the applicable regulations.
- Regular training on regulations
- Door handles, telephones, remote controls, etc. have always been disinfected regularly
- Disinfecting wipes in all rooms
- Our ventilation systems with clean room air technology ensure optimal ventilation
- All rooms have windows that can be opened
- Digital guest folder instead of print media
- Detailed documentation of room cleaning
- Contactless check-in and check-out possible via our kiosk
- Cashless payment for more hygiene
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of the area around the check-in kiosk
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of high-traffic areas and surfaces
- Disinfection dispensers in the lobby
For more security and convenience, we have made your stay largely contactless and automated thanks to our check-in/check-out kiosk.
Use our digital travel companion on your own device:
- Fill out registration form online before arrival
- Digital concierge service
- Automatic invoice dispatch by e-mail
Feel Good Seal
We have been audited under the strict requirements of the Bavarian Hotel and Restaurant Association DEHOGA Bayern e.V. and received the coveted “Seal of Well-Being” because we are happy to fulfill the obligation of hygiene for your and our safety.
The audit requirements for the feel-good seal comprise 15 points. These include, among other things, the implementation of government requirements, the presentation of an operational HACCP concept, training concepts for employees and the implementation of risk assessments in accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act.