On this page you will find all information about what we, the KING's HOTELs, are doing to ensure a safe stay for our guests during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Hygiene has been a top priority at KING's HOTELs since the beginning and with our KING's Standards we developed a process for compliance and control years ago. For example, highly frequented areas and objects such as door handles have always been regularly disinfected. On this basis we were now able to quickly integrate the new regulations and adapt to the new conditions.
But our commitment to cleanliness and safety continues to go beyond existing hygiene regulations:
We were one of the first German hotel companies to be ISO certified. Part of this process has always been our obligation to implement the strict hygienic standards of the German Hotel and Restaurant Association in all rooms and public areas. This is regularly checked by external and independent institutes.
For some time now we have been working on implementing a contactless stay. Therefore we have already reached the point where most of the processes from check-in to check-out are automated. For example, you can use our check-in/check-out kiosk on arrival and departure.
With our digital guest map, which you can use on your own device, we provide you with the following options:
We have had ourselves tested under the strict guidelines of the Bavarian Hotel and Restaurant Association DEHOGA Bayern e.V. and received the coveted "feel-good seal" because we are happy to comply with the obligation of hygiene for your and our own safety.
The "feel-good seal" award includes the following test requirements:
1. the requirements of the state government are implemented
2. the DEHOGA recommendations are known
3. a risk assessment has been carried out in accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act
4. an operational HACCP concept is in place
5. the technical commissioning and maintenance of the equipment is ensured according to the current guidelines
6. ventilation measures are in place to ensure sufficient and effective air exchange
7. a training concept for the employees was created and communicated
8. a communication concept for the guests has been created and will be implemented accordingly
9. a concept for the reorganisation of the processes in the different departments was developed and implemented
10. sufficient washing facilities, liquid soap and hand disinfectants are provided for staff and guests
11. the distance rules are communicated, observed and their implementation monitored
12. employees and guests are made aware of the guidelines regarding the wearing of MNS masks - implementation is adhered to
13. routes were introduced
14. registration of guests for tracking in case of illness
15. reinsurance with suppliers and partners
According to the Bavarian State Government, the following should be noted:
The following visitors are not allowed to visit accommodation establishments or tourist accommodation:
Increased body temperature detected at check-in entitles us to withdraw from the accommodation contract. This means that the guest is not allowed to enter the hotel. This serves to protect our other guests and the staff
Do you have to be in Munich for work for a longer period time? Book a double room at AdvaStay by KING’s!
This offer can only be booked directly with us by e-mail.
At AdvaStay by KING’s we offer modern rooms with fast internet, a large desk and a kitchenette including a coffee machine. You can put together your own breakfast and it will be delivered to your room.